- We began highlighting how we are the country’s biggest small business with nearly 70 independent local franchisees making and selling beverages in every state.
- We shared that one-third of the franchise system is minority-owned as a result of a decade-long effort to return bottling ownership to independent partners.
- We are spotlighting that our portfolio has evolved beyond mainstay drinks like Coca-Cola and Dasani water to include more than 800 different beverages and 100 different brands.
- We are striving to recycle the equivalent of 100% of our packaging by 2030.
- And, importantly, we are showcasing the more than 90,000 people who work for us and how they give back to communities in countless ways.
Put simply, our story isn’t just about the broad portfolio of products we make; it’s about the actions we take.
This summer, we’re building on our original creative with an additional spot called “Dear Future,” that further highlights our people, our diverse portfolio of products and our efforts to strengthen the local communities where we live and work.
To bring this to life, our family of independent @TheCocaColaCo bottlers across the country are inviting young Americans to help create a better tomorrow. We are asking young adults (ages 18 to 24) to share their best ideas to help us improve their communities via www.coke.com/dearfuturecommunity. Once submissions have been evaluated, grants will be awarded to 17 change-making ideas across the country. The change makers behind the winning ideas will be paired with local community partners – Coca-Cola bottlers, Coca-Cola Scholars, local NGOs – who will help them turn their visions into reality.
We encourage you to help us spread the word by sharing this challenge with your associates, stakeholders, families and friends. You can also share this message from our company’s Facebook and Twitter posts* and read more about “Dear Future” on Coca-Cola Journey.
Thank you for your continued support!